Admirals Bank’s Solar Loans
These non-equity based solar loans are intended for customers seeking financing for renewable energy projects, such as solar, energy efficiency upgrades, small wind and geothermal where credits, rebates and/or incentives are available. Qualifying renewable energy projects may be paired with other general home improvements, including roofing, window, energy efficiency solutions, garages and much more.
Benefits of The Solar StepDown Loan:
- No equity or appraisal required- Any homeowner can apply
- Borrow up to $50,000 with flexible loan terms and no prepayment penalties
- Low, fixed rates
- Interest and HUD insurance fees may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- No seasoning requirements
- Borrowers looking for renewable energy products may apply any tax credits and/or local incentives to request a one-time re-amortization within the first 24 months of the funding date of the loan to lower, or ‘step down,’ monthly payments, provided certain requirements are met
- Access to a team of renewable energy financing experts
Qualifying Solar StepDown customers now have an option to borrow up-to an additional $25,000 through our exclusive “Plus 1 Companion Loan”.* This innovative program gives homeowners the ability to borrow up to $50,000 for a single set of residential renewable energy solutions!
All loans are subject to credit approval.
Click here to apply now!
Admirals Bank Renewable Energy Loan Advisor
Steven recently joined our team as a Loan Advisor in our Home Improvement Lending division. He specializes in all home improvement genres as well as renewable energy. He is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and always clearly explains the Bank’s loan programs. He prides himself on giving each borrower a comprehensive understanding of the Title I loan and works with each borrower to ensure they comfortable with their monthly payments.