Lightweight portable power for camping, outdoor recreation, and essential emergency backup. Will run multiple tools and 110V appliances simultaneously, up to 2000 continuous watts.
Includes 200 watt foldable solar panel.
Ideal for: Camping, recreation, construction, lights, electronics, refrigerator and freezer
HomeGrid™ 2000 Lithium
Backup power for: TV, computer, laptop, CPAP machine, lights, refrigerator, freezer, small home appliances, and power tools.
- Lightweight and Portable: only 42lbs!
- 1800 wh battery: The largest in this class of generators!
- Thermal Regulated Battery System: Regulated to both heat and cool the batteries, which protects the system and provides a longer battery life span.
- Smart Battery Management System with Active Cell Balancing: Charges the batteries in a way that doesn't waste power, making the system more efficient, and extending battery life.
- Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) Charge Controller: gets up to 40% more efficiency from the solar panels.
- Advanced Lithium Technology: Using the same battery technology used in the leading electric cars and hybrids, this system can be stored without any maintenance or battery charging for over a year.
- Powerful enough to jump start your car (with optional jumper cables sold separately)
- Optional EMP bag provides protection against damaging EMP current
Output Voltage: 115V AC (pure sine wave)
Continuous Power output: 2,000 Watts
Peak Power output: 4,000 watts
Volts: up to 100VDC
Watts: up to 400W
type: Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT)
efficiency: Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
iddle power usage: 9 Watts
maximum efficiency 90%
Number of outlets: 4 + 1RV outlet
USB Ports: 4
12V ports: 2
Weight: 42 lbs
(1) Ac adapter to charge your batteries using an ac outlet
(1) 200 watt foldable solar panel 2 year Warranty